- CanadaDocks Inc.™ warrants all products to be free of defects in workmanship and material under normal conditions and for which use they are intended. CanadaDocks Inc.™ shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages, without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of opportunity or loss of revenue, resulting from the misuse of CanadaDocks Inc.™ products and does not assume any liability of purchaser or others for injury to persons or property. CanadaDocks Inc. makes no express or implied warranties other than the warranties set forth herein, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or from any trade usage.
- CanadaDocks Inc.™ warrants its CanadaDocks™ dock frames, purchased new, to be free of defects in its structure for a Lifetime. This warranty covers defective parts on the CanadaDocks™ aluminum frames only (trusses, joists, square aluminum legs and corner braces). Any defective product must be returned with a Return Goods Authorization # before being delivered to CanadaDocks Inc.™ A copy of the original sales receipt, must accompany all claims. The freight on the defective goods is the responsibility of the consumer. Obligation under this warranty is limited to repair, replacement, or credit for the defective product, provided that CanadaDocks Inc. determines that the product defect was not the result of misuse or neglect. Freight on the repaired or replaced products is the responsibility of the consumer.
- Some States and/or Provinces do not allow the limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or on the duration of an implied warranty so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty may vary from State to State or Province to Province. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State or Province to Province.
- This warranty does not extend to anyone except the original buyer. This warranty does not apply to decking materials, floats, galvanized inner tubing for legs, footpads and dock accessories which may carry their own warranty.
- Before installing your CanadaDocks™ examine the lake bottom carefully to ensure that the lake bottom is stable where the feet of the CanadaDocks™ will rest. Always wear clothing appropriate to conditions when installing, repairing or removing your CanadaDocks™. Monitor children carefully on or about the dock. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect and properly maintain the dock and surrounding area.
- Your CanadaDocks™ structure is rated to take, evenly spread, up to 1000 lbs (453 kilograms) in weight per standing section. CanadaDocks™ floating docks capacity is based on the buoyancy of the floats. Do not overload the dock. Your warranty will not apply if your CanadaDocks™ is improperly assembled or attached to the shore. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper installation, overloading, impact by boats or other objects in the water, damage by severe weather conditions including snow or ice, insufficient anchoring or other Acts of God. CanadaDocks Inc.™ recommends removing the dock for winter storage. The warranty will not extend to repairs made by anyone other than CanadaDocks™ Inc.
- To receive more information or to service the obligations under this warranty, contact CanadaDocks Inc.™ at 1-877-434-0359 or at the following mailing address: CanadaDocks Inc.™ 3690 Adjala-Tecumseth Townline RR2 Beeton, Ontario Canada L0G 1A0 Website: www.canadadocks.ca Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some error has occured.