Product inquiry sent.
We faced problems while connecting to the server or receiving data from the server. Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
If the problem persists, then check your internet connectivity. If all other sites open fine, then please contact the administrator of this website with the following information.
HTTP Error: undefined
Some error has occured.
CanadaDocks™ 360 Degree Solar Lights are easy to install and ideal for illuminating dock pathways or transition areas such as from dock to shore.
Their durable, weatherproof low profile construction makes it an attractive and functional addition to Docks, Walkways, Decks and Landings. With extended duty solar charged NI-MH batteries these Solar Lights will last until sunrise. They include an automatic on-at-dusk feature.
Easily withstands pedestrian and moderate vehicle traffic such as hand carts and more. Each Solar Light produces 8 lumens.
2 lights per package.
1. Requires 6-8 hours of direct sunlight to charge (initial full charge may take 2-3 days)
2. The light must be installed with the solar panel facing up
3. After fully charged, it will light up at dusk and go out at dawn
4. Very suitable for docks, floating rafts, driveways, sidewalks, and decks
5. Use stainless steel hardware (not included) to fix on the surface
6. If the temperature is below 0 degrees Celsius, it should be removed and stored indoors for winter.
1. Material: Anti-UV Japan Technology PC
2. Waterproof grade IP> 68
3. 10 PCS Super bright F5 LED(White color)
4. Light visibility 800 meters (1/2 mile)
5. Solar Panel: 2.5V/0.25W
6. NI-MH 600mAH rechargeable battery
7. Working time> 8 hours. Dusk to dawn
8. Approximate size: Dia117*23cm (3.84 inches x 0.76 inches)
At CanadaDocks™, we take great pride in designing and constructing top-quality standing docks, floating docks, and dock accessories. All our docks are proudly manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility in Beeton, Ontario, conveniently located just 30 minutes north of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).